This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Swap file?

gib72

Vu+ Newbie
hello all,

Thanks for the good work on updating the images.

I was wondering if the solo still needs a swap file with the latest images? A bit ago zram took over and a swap wasn't needed, is that still the case?

Cheers
 
hello all,

Thanks for the good work on updating the images.

I was wondering if the solo still needs a swap file with the latest images? A bit ago zram took over and a swap wasn't needed, is that still the case?

Cheers
As far as I know,,,No need!
 
Hi
I had a problem with crossepg freezing overnight, but after I put a 500mb swap file in, its working great no problems,
hope this might help someone.
 
Back
Top