Text cropped on left of screen. Font hard to read.

Shane McEneaney

Vu+ Newbie
I installed Blackhole on my new vu+ ultimo. I can't read some of the text on the left of the screen. The first few characters are cropped.

I tried adjusting the aspect ratio but the problem is still there. Is there a way to correct this?

Also, it's hard to read the text.

I am using a 10 year old Sony Trinitron CRT TV. The picture looks fine but the text in the menus is very hard to read. I played around with the contrast and brightness but it just looks like poor resolution. The Sky+ box on the same TV was perfect.

Any idea if it can be improved? Maybe change the font and make it bigger.

Matrix10

Administrator
I installed Blackhole on my new vu+ ultimo. I can't read some of the text on the left of the screen. The first few characters are cropped.

I tried adjusting the aspect ratio but the problem is still there. Is there a way to correct this?

Also, it's hard to read the text.

I am using a 10 year old Sony Trinitron CRT TV. The picture looks fine but the text in the menus is very hard to read. I played around with the contrast and brightness but it just looks like poor resolution. The Sky+ box on the same TV was perfect.

Any idea if it can be improved? Maybe change the font and make it bigger.

I'm afraid that will not do.
Skins are made for high-definition formats.
1280x720

bogdanm

On feed is plugin "font maginificker" im no sure about 100% his name i think he made biger words but i dont know how all will be see on your tv

Shane McEneaney

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks again for your help!

I found an old thread that recommended SkinFactory SE. It's supported on BH 1.7.8. If I downgrade to BH 1.7.8 will that work for me?

SkinFactory SE BH 1.7.X V1 (Black Hole E2)
BH 1.7.8