This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

The problem is not clear vu+dou

tifers0098

Vu+ Newbie
hi I Receivers vuplus dou. Now a day it clear that the decoder can not Chirag is bright red and not just a high Receivers Files with Flash boot loader knocked down Aslaflsh Nmykhvnh but does anything happen Planned VuUtil.exe I still can not None ip Not clamp ................ One of my friends has said Flash We supply the Czech healthy Told me to be on my receiver with Flash Programmer AC Flash Throw Whatever I try to flash the receiver can not find it I am grateful for me to let you flash the receiver
 
Hi
I am from iran
I have one of your products called vu+duo and I have a problem with it .
when I turn it on, it just stands on red light and does not work .
when i press Buttons on the remote control nothing happen
and I tried to download software into it but it does not accept anything.
I probably think my problem is my software and there is not a web site to download it .
where can i find it or how can i solve this problem ?
please help me
thanks
 
Hi
I am from iran
I have one of your products called vu+duo and I have a problem with it .
when I turn it on, it just stands on red light and does not work .
when i press Buttons on the remote control nothing happen
and I tried to download software into it but it does not accept anything.
I probably think my problem is my software and there is not a web site to download it .
where can i find it or how can i solve this problem ?
please help me
thanks

For how long you have the STB (vu duo)?

And read here for more info about your issue: http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/posts/57252/
 
Back
Top