Timeline is wrong on 4k recordings

Erik_55

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have made a few 4k recording on my new Ultimo4k box and the most of the recordings has a wrong timeline / time information. If played from start to end no problem but that is rarely how it is done on my box. If I want to skip FF a few min. then no one knows where it jumps to. And to find back is almost impossible.

Running with BlackHole 3.0.9.0.
Codec used : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main 10@L5.1@Main
Codec ID : 36
Width : 3 840 pixels

From the Nordic TV channel "Viasat Ultra HD".

Also sometimes the EPG puts a wrong TV channel as source when making i timing in the EPG from a PC. This only happens a few % of the time but I have to check the timers to be sure they are correct.

BR
Erik

AlexWilMac

Lately not by BH but only by OBH: no problem at all as in the past. I recorded and also used MovieCut plugin to cut.
A couple of years ago, instead, I had troubles with 4K recordings.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
I have made a few 4k recording on my new Ultimo4k box and the most of the recordings has a wrong timeline / time information. If played from start to end no problem but that is rarely how it is done on my box. If I want to skip FF a few min. then no one knows where it jumps to. And to find back is almost impossible.

Running with BlackHole 3.0.9.0.
Codec used : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main 10@L5.1@Main
Codec ID : 36
Width : 3 840 pixels

From the Nordic TV channel "Viasat Ultra HD".

Also sometimes the EPG puts a wrong TV channel as source when making i timing in the EPG from a PC. This only happens a few % of the time but I have to check the timers to be sure they are correct.

BR
Erik

Am recording 4k channels on my Vu+ , never had the problem as you stated.
Check the EPG providers or the Transporter signal.