Trying to remove latest BH image from Solo 2

Thirsty

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, have been trying now for two days to remove the latest BH build from my Solo2.
I had VIX installed to begin with, then switched to BH .
Have now tried reflashing around 15 times with no success.
Each time I end up with the BH logo and the box stuck in the boot sequence.
When I reflash with BH again, all settings plugins etc are still in place and everything functions perfectly.
Not that I dont like the BH image, which I do, but I didnt realise that our commitiment to one another was going to be for life; so just looking for a short holiday, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say.

Any help anyone
Thank

T

Mito

Administrator
If you have a folder named "vuplus" into any device connected to your Solo2, delete it before install the new image.

Thirsty

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Chulbul, Hi Mito, and thanks for the help. Have just tried again with a brand new usb stick formated 3 times before flashing but no joy.
Mito, not sure what you mean. I have no other device connected except the internal HD
I was planning to disconnect this and try again.
But, do you mean folders inside the image?
I have a folder under hdd - media/hdd/vuplus/solo2
it contains the files
kernel_cfe_auto.bin
rebott.update
root_cfe_auto.bin

Do you advise that I delete the vuplus folder ?
Thanks

T

Mito

Administrator
Hi Chulbul, Hi Mito, and thanks for the help. Have just tried again with a brand new usb stick formated 3 times before flashing but no joy.
Mito, not sure what you mean. I have no other device connected except the internal HD
I was planning to disconnect this and try again.
But, do you mean folders inside the image?
I have a folder under hdd - media/hdd/vuplus/solo2
it contains the files
kernel_cfe_auto.bin
rebott.update
root_cfe_auto.bin

Do you advise that I delete the vuplus folder ?
Thanks

T
Yes, I advise to delete it.

Obviously if you need it, you can copy the folder on your PC before to delete it from the Solo2 HDD.
You can also try to rename the folder instead of to delete it.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks Mito.
I have the same problem, but to remove OpenPLi and install BH. I'll try this evening.
Hope it will work.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks Mito.
It works. I'm going to reinstall BH 1.7.9-3.
Hope not to see green screen with "Webinterface" problem again.

Laserlinse

Vu+ Newbie
Iwas formating the harddisk but the VTI-screen is coming when i'm booting my solo2 with the bh 1.7.9-3. Which file i must delet, to get an bh-screen :idea: