This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

TSMEDIA/NAVIX

Geoff

Vu+ Newbie
I wander if anybody can help me. I have a VU+Solo witH BH 2.07 installed. I have TSMEDIA 4.9 but when I try to play streams within Navix I get the following message: Gstreamer plugin text/html decoder not available. Any ideas ?
 
I wander if anybody can help me. I have a VU+Solo witH BH 2.07 installed. I have TSMEDIA 4.9 but when I try to play streams within Navix I get the following message: Gstreamer plugin text/html decoder not available. Any ideas ?
The message means that the plugin received text contents instead media or video file content
in short the stream link is invalid and need update from the source
 
Back
Top