This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

TSMedia problem

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed TSMedia and had it updated to latest version 4.6.
I have been trying to get it to work but nothing seems to be able to open up.
I tried to go directly to 1 channel and this also would not work, seemingly due to TSMedia.
Can someone please help me maybe i have something missing (?) or not operating it properly.
I am running it on an original vu solo with latest BH 2.07.2
thanks in advance for any help.
 
Back
Top