This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

TSmedia

Edinnit

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have an issue with TSmedia everytime I try and view a film list in any of the "apps"

I can navigate through to the movies section, but when I click new releases it displays an error as follows

Error: Addon error, no returned data, check details with the info button

Ive clicked the info button, and it says I ned to add a proxy link or something? Unsure of what this means...

Any help would be massivly appreciated
My ISP is SKY if that helps...
And im using version 8.7 of TSmedia


Thanks again..
 
Back
Top