Tuner server

on4kkp

Vu+ Newbie
I want to make a setup with 2 vu zero to stream by lan. I had it workiing yesterday and want to move the system and i got it nerver back working, the network config let every time crash the zero, so i had to reinstall BH 2.1.7 and

no channels in tuner dir.

tuner server is build
several fav boequets already there
rebuild reboot the box,

no channel /hdd/tuner
the NAS is mounted and working.

I want to make a setup with 2 vu zero to stream by lan. I had it workiing yesterday and want to move the system and i got it nerver back working, the network config let every time crash the zero, so i had to reinstall BH 2.1.7 and

no channels in tuner dir.

tuner server is build
several fav boequets already there
rebuild reboot the box,

no channel /hdd/tuner
the NAS is mounted and working.
Into the client Vu+Zero you can use Remote Channel Stream Converter that is a better choice for your needs.

the problem is not de client but the server, i have now 2 zero in one way it works just fine, but when i want to change server with client and make the setup reverse it would work.

with the first box i make a setup by using step by step methode on this forum but i cant find it back i think that i do somthing wrong but don't know what.

tuner server is active
i had make the mounted the box just the way the other box is done but not workiing

where i can find
Remote Channel Stream Converter download, on 1 box was installed but not in the otherone

regards Berry

Back