Tutorial for Subtitle player DDamir E2 v3.01

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Where can we see the "change log" from last version?
Changes are:
- Another IMDB fix
- Traslate IMDB on OK button works again
Think this last option is important only to croatian (or ex-yu) users because it translate only to croatian languge (server restrictions)

1326826048.jpg

1326826058.jpg

a911

The BH Lover
finally fixed

send files 01 to
/usr/lib/locale/ar_AE

send file 02 to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DD_Subt/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES

working fine with arabic now :)

Good Job, however outside links may be not allowed , as per board Terms and Rules!
So please, remove links and upload directly to your post!

I loaded files for U, just edit your post and remove links!

تحياتي
a911

Attachments

• 01.rar
    15.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 02.rar
    3.6 KB · Views: 101

ShadowLess

Vu+ Newbie
Good Job, however outside links may be not allowed , as per board Terms and Rules!
So please, remove links and upload directly to your post!

I loaded files for U, just edit your post and remove links!

تحياتي
a911

first I'm sorry about posting outside links.

I can't edit my post.
so please some one from staff edit it.
thank you a911 to inform me :)

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Imagine a World
Without Free Knowledge

For over a decade, we have spent millions of hours building the largest encyclopedia in human history. Right now, the U.S. Congress is considering legislation that could fatally damage the free and open Internet. For 24 hours, to raise awareness, we are blacking out Wikipedia.

krkadoni.com

We are a small part in this world, but let them hear and our voice.
Subtitle player without support for 24 hours.

Your
Subtitle crew.

biscamax

BH Lover
For over a decade, we have spent millions of hours building the largest encyclopedia in human history. Right now, the U.S. Congress is considering legislation that could fatally damage the free and open Internet. For 24 hours, to raise awareness, we are blacking out Wikipedia.
This is real? Too bad :no: , they won't get it :chair:

gabo

Vu+ Newbie
hi all
thanks for the team and i have a lot of problem
1 when i try make update for sub when i press 0 the plug is delet
2 what the best plug for 1.7.1 uno
3 i change the file (1&2) for arabic but no change (greennnnnnnnnnnnnnn and rebootttt)

so help me and why the same plug is work wonder in dreambox 800

ShadowLess

Vu+ Newbie
hi all
thanks for the team and i have a lot of problem
1 when i try make update for sub when i press 0 the plug is delet
2 what the best plug for 1.7.1 uno
3 i change the file (1&2) for arabic but no change (greennnnnnnnnnnnnnn and rebootttt)

so help me and why the same plug is work wonder in dreambox 800

try to uninstall plugin and install it again

then try to replace files to enable Arabic language

version 3.13 works fine with me BH 1.7.0 Duo

biscamax

BH Lover
ive tried to use this plugin but just get the green screen when i open it.VU+solo with Blackhole 1.6.6.

Update the image to last BH 1.7.1 .

The last version 3.14 works fine with BH 1.7.1 image.

The last version Subtitle player 3.14 don't work well with old images (with old kernel), as well, old Subtitle player versions don't work well with the last BH image version with new kernel, it cause green screens and it's related with kernel change.

bidja

Vu+ Newbie
Update the image to last BH 1.7.1 .

The last version 3.14 works fine with BH 1.7.1 image.

The last version Subtitle player 3.14 don't work well with old images (with old kernel), as well, old Subtitle player versions don't work well with the last BH image version with new kernel, it cause green screens and it's related with kernel change.
I menaged somehow to upgrade to ver. 3.14, but when i try to download any subt. I always get same message ˝Incorrect subtitle, maybe wrong extension˝, than ¨Pleas wait¨..... Anybody have any idea what can be wrong.
Box is Vu+duo with BH 1.7.1 image.
Thanks

bidja

Vu+ Newbie
Just to advice everybody - problem solved by reinstalling image(twice - after first time EPG was not working, and year on display was 2009):):)
Anyway, image is great.
Thanks BH team.

maleki74

Vu+ Newbie
In my country unfortunatly all subtitle servers included in the plugin are filtered so I can't get any subs out of them it would be good if we can provide the server address by typing server address.
by the way I still get green crash screen when working with the new version 3.15 on Black Hole 1.7.2.

mistris

Vu+ Newbie
hi , after i updated the new version 3.18 i can' t download subs from any server . i only can insert subs manually with "ftp"... what can i do ??

Thanoss

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Ddamir subtitle player seems not to respond. I had latest version (3.25 I think) and uninstalled it in order to make a fresh install. Now I only see v. 3.08 in BH Addons Manager (meaning no 0 button update). I manually installed v3.09 (found in this thread). I updated with 0 key, but after restart, the plugin disappears. Is there something wrong with this plugin?

Edit: Also, in v.309 i can' t download subs from any server.

Thanks