This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

TV ON DESI ZONE not working- XBMC

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
To the Blackhole Team

I have posted on other threads as wel. The Beta 2 image is not compatible with TV ON DESI ZONE. Please help to fix this issue.

(TV ON DESI ZONE is on the fusion server http:/fusion.tvaddons.ag
Download Addon Installer, Select > World Section > AJ ADD-ONS (Indian)
Reboot Xbmc.
SYSTEM > addons > get addons > AJ add- ons (new look) > Video Addons then select TV ON DESI ZONE

I thought I'd pass this information so that you and the team can identify this addon.

Please could you help. So many people watch this addon on xbmc.
I hope the Blackhole Team can fix this. Thanks
 
You only need 1 thread about this, so please do not spam the board with the same threads.

As for the fix, you need to speak to the developers of the addon this is nothing that the BH team can fix.
 
Back
Top