This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Twitter client

vedd5

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I would like to see tweets online during football game watching. Is it possible on Vu+ ?
I tried to find some social plugin and there is only for Facebook, but not for Twitter.

Does anyone knows something about Twitter client for enigma2?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hello,
I would like to see tweets online during football game watching. Is it possible on Vu+ ?
I tried to find some social plugin and there is only for Facebook, but not for Twitter.

Does anyone knows something about Twitter client for enigma2?

Thanks in advance.

Afaik, there is no such plugin yet!

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top