This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

UK Teletext

Since Ceefax has gone, I think you mean the services like BBC red button that work in MHEG-5 . I haven't found one for use in any image, but as MHEG-5 is licence free, it just needs the interest of a good programmer to write one. I have seen it in STB running busybox so I guess it would work
 
oops! The STB was running YouView, a UK and Ireland implementation of a similar system to HbbTV . But MHEG-5 is used for the Freeview EPG and it works for me, so it should be able to implement it on Linux based platforms.
 
Back
Top