UNICABLE FOR 4K

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I wanna buy a unicable LNB I wanna know if someone can recomend me some good one and who works fine for the solo4k....

thanks guys

Mito

Administrator
Is it possible to contact a UNICABLE LNB to a DISEQ switch?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I think that it can't work because there is not a such option in tuners settings.
You can connect to the DiSEqC switch only tha cable connected to the universal output of your LNB, not the cable connected to the scr output.

stpierre

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have tested with a "DUR-line UK 102" output SCR and a diseqc switch, It work but no benefit to use this output !
I agree with you Mito, I think "there is not a such option in tuners settings."

Redferne

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have tested with a "DUR-line UK 102" output SCR and a diseqc switch, It work but no benefit to use this output !
I agree with you Mito, I think "there is not a such option in tuners settings."
Please explain no benefit. If DISEQC switch is in unicable lnb position all tuners should see full spectrum?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi finally I got my unicable lnb...

so what a did is this

TURNER A: one cable coming from my dish in that dish I got 4 lnb's...One unicable on astra, a normal lnb on hotbird, normal lnb on 9 est and the last one on 5 west. I got a diseq of 4..

is any problem?? YES , my unicable lnb is working fine, in advance settings I choose the name of y unicable lnb and fresquencies etc....but here comes the problem, I can't make work the others 3 lnb's....I choose diseq 1.0 on that configurations and lnb2 hotbird, LNB 3 on 9 est and LNB 4 on 5WEST but, I got no signal....seems that I do something wrong in the confi or the sotware is not ready....
Can someone help me on that???