UNO4K 怎么不能看中国的AVS+格式?

zwj896

Vu+ Newbie
我是中国的用户,买了VU+ UNO4K,接收中国的卫星电视节目,中国的卫星电视节目很多是AVS+格式的,用UNO4K只有声音没有视频,UNO4K的CPU是支持AVS+,但为什么解不视频,是因为缺少AVS+的驱动吗?请求厂家帮助解决此问题。附件我上传一个AVS+视频
I am China users, bought VU+ UNO4K, receiving China satellite program, China satellite program is a lot of AVS+ format, UNO4K only sound no video, UNO4K CPU supports AVS+, but why not video, in the absence of AVS+ drive? Ask manufacturers to help solve this problem. Attachment I upload a AVS+ video

Attachments

i send a many report ,i hope in this forums the VU TREAM can see that ,my fisrt vu is vu uno
The second is ultimo ,
The third vuuno 4k and vu Ultimo 4K , in china ,like me like the VU fans countless
We are all secretly watch satellite program

And we spent a lot of money to buy the machine

Excuse me, VU+ UNO4k and VU+ Ultime 4K are very good products,but there may be decoding defects (such as AVS+ coding), resulting in only sound no image, We hope VU+ Team can fix this decoding problem quickly,thank you very much!

We like VU+ team's products, but also hope that you can attach importance to us, hope VU + UNO4k and VU +UItimo4K decoding support AVS PLUS

Because of your attention, and support, will not anyone trying to crack to clone, we all support genuine, hope your team attention

Only your official team can better support our Chinese users, will not appear cloning and crack.

Last edited:
For various reasons, AVS+ format is very popular in China, it is not an unusual format. At present, many Chinese satellite programs are in this format, and will be more. In fact, VU+UNO4K and Ultime BCM CPU chip is supported in this format, but the lack of the corresponding driver. If you do not consider the compatibility of this format, you may lose the Chinese market, please reconsider. Thank you!!

Back