Update to B.H 2.1.7

Jaglover

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks, I am a relative newbie in as much as I have had a VU+Solo 2 for two years but not updated it since that time. I am currently on Black Hole 1.0.7 I think or it could be 2.0.7, not certain.
Not really used the VU box much in the last year or so, will need a bit of advice please.
Could I ask , is there any other details I need to know about before flashing to the current B.H 2.1.7 ?

I realise that there is probably an new image about to be released but this one is stable and I could do with it sooner rather than later.

Many thanks for any replies.

Hi folks, I am a relative newbie in as much as I have had a VU+Solo 2 for two years but not updated it since that time. I am currently on Black Hole 1.0.7 I think or it could be 2.0.7, not certain.
Not really used the VU box much in the last year or so, will need a bit of advice please.
Could I ask , is there any other details I need to know about before flashing to the current B.H 2.1.7 ?

I realise that there is probably an new image about to be released but this one is stable and I could do with it sooner rather than later.

Many thanks for any replies.
You can update to 2.1.7

Back