This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Updating My Channel List

rostalof

Vu+ Newbie
How can I auto update my channel list. I've tried Autobouquets and Rats Updater but they update and replace my channel list with the SKY bouquets or the preset bouquets that Rats has created. I have my channels arranged as I want them and don't want to lose the way they are setup each time I update for lost channels/changed transponders etc. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
 
Let me get this right, you have the channel list the way you want it so how do you expect someone else's settings to be the way you want it ?

There is a simple fix, update your own settings
 
Ok, I am a complete novice so if you could explain what you mean by 'update your own settings' that would be a great help.
 
Go into the menu, select Setup, Service Searching, and Manual Scan.
Enter/select the correct options, select the option to clear before scan, and scan in any new channels. Once done you can locate them, and add them to your bouquets, either using the receivers menu options, or a program like dreamboxedit.
 
Back
Top