Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I am struggling with upgrading my Solo from its current Black Hole 1.7.5 to the latest. I have miserably failed although I am not technologically challenged :-(
Mick12334, thanx for directing. I have done the steps, but it is obvious that I am doing something stupid there. I will go again through the steps more carefully. Once done I will post results
Appreciate your help
Mick12334; it's a clone!!!! :-( Took the cover off and compared components to the pictures in the link you provided and shit hit the fan!!! I have been had :-(
I am soooo sad :-(
You can contact VU+, to make sure, but if you're certain it's a clone then I'd complain to your supplier and whichever authority is supposed to stop these scammers.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.