This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

uPnP Stream from Media Server

Hamish Schembri

Vu+ Newbie
I need some guidance on streaming from my Media Server to the Satellite Box. Is there a plug-in that I can install on the satellite box to access my media server?

I successfully tried this out using the following scenarios:
Media Server to PC
Media Server to Mobile
Media Server to Mobile to ChromeCast

All I have left is Media Server to Satellite Box. I am pressuming like all the rest i jus tneed a plug-in that can connect to my media server using uPnP.
 
Back
Top