This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

External USB/eSata DVD/Blu ray Player on Vu+ Uno?

RC_cat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all.
First, I don't know if that's the good place to ask about that. If not, sorry.

I have much disks (DVD/CD) and some BD and I don't wonna rip each time I would play one.
It's posible to conect a USB/eSata DVD or Bluray player?
If yes, which one to chose? Will the DVD player addon recognize it?

Thanks
 
Hi all.
First, I don't know if that's the good place to ask about that. If not, sorry.

I have much disks (DVD/CD) and some BD and I don't wonna rip each time I would play one.
It's posible to conect a USB/eSata DVD or Bluray player?
If yes, which one to chose? Will the DVD player addon recognize it?

Thanks
DVD and CD Players works, BD external players used to watch BD doesen't works.
 
Back
Top