Using a multiswtch (4x8)

4KorBust

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks,

I was able to get my C-band working (no 22KHz, 13V/18V) with no issues (on LNB1).

However, I am not trying to get my Ku-band working (22KHz, 13/18V) (on LNB2, however I cannot scan any transponders that should scan.

It works fine with my Linkbox 9000i, so my LNBs are connected correctly.

I think I need to use the user configuration, because unlink C-band, there is not Ku-band option.

However, I am not sure that I understand the configuration, would someone please demonstrate an example?

Thanks,
-Dave

I was able to get the multi-switch to work with the add-on dual-dvb-s2 tuner. However, I really want to get it to work with the internal tuners as the motor control on that LNB. I think selecting disqeqc 1.2 is causing a problem there.

The point is that I need diseqc 1.2, but I don't need diseqc 1.0 or 1.1. The options are laid out incorrectly in the GUI. There should be an option for dish movement: USALS / Diseqc 1.2 / None.

There should be a separate option for Diseqc 1.0 / Diseqc 1.1 / None.

For a multi-switch, I only need polarity automatic and 22KHz on/off.

So if the GUI were corrected I would have Diseqc 1.0 / 1.1 disabled, Diseqc 1.2 enabled.

Do you have a motorized, and fixed, dish set up?
What makes you think the Generated User Interface is incorrectly laid out?
You haven't posted which image, you're using, or which receiver, although, if your username is correct, you have the VU+ Solo 4K.

The point is that I need diseqc 1.2, but I don't need diseqc 1.0 or 1.1. The options are laid out incorrectly in the GUI. There should be an option for dish movement: USALS / Diseqc 1.2 / None.

There should be a separate option for Diseqc 1.0 / Diseqc 1.1 / None.

For a multi-switch, I only need polarity automatic and 22KHz on/off.

So if the GUI were corrected I would have Diseqc 1.0 / 1.1 disabled, Diseqc 1.2 enabled.

Guess you are looking for something like this? (See Screenshot)

screenshot_2016-07-04_14-36-53.jpg

Do you have a motorized, and fixed, dish set up?
What makes you think the Generated User Interface is incorrectly laid out?
You haven't posted which image, you're using, or which receiver, although, if your username is correct, you have the VU+ Solo 4K.

Solo 4K using the latest BH image (not the OPEN one - although I am going to try setting up multi-boot to see if the OBH image has it correct), I have a 10' BUD with actuator, controlled via G-BOX / Diseqc 1.2. I have a Bullseye II feed horn with 4 LNBs total (2 C / 2 Ku). I want to set it up as 2 LNBs (C/Ku) so I don't have to duplicate everything for each band to split H/V.

I have been using sat receivers for many years. Here in North America my setup is quite common. My other receivers have the GUI configuration to separate Diseqc 1.2 from 1.0/1.1.

el bandido has it correct with his screenshot.

That image is not supported here.

I sent you a link some time ago for a site that supports E2 in North America.

The images that are made here are great and I enjoy using them! But it is what it is....and there is no reason to change it.

Back