This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

VFD Skin-Selector by (satinfo & henrylicious)

AJP007

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I am loooking for this Plugin to get my Display working properly.
As its obviously for GigaBlue UE / GigaBlue Quad and VU+Ultimo and VU+Duo2
I want to use it on openATV images
Any ideas please, Thanks

AJPVFD Display Settings Plugin.jpg VFD skin-selector INFO.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VFD skin-selector 01.jpg
    VFD skin-selector 01.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 36
This is not the OpenATV forum: only the OBH or BH one. And, as a matter of fact, you posted in a OBH section.
You must ask them your question. I'm sure you are very good at German, aren't you? As they haven't a proper International section like us ;)
And, above all: are you sure OBH hasn't got the same options without the need of any additionall software component?
OBH has a lot of option you might explore.
 
@Alexwilmac,
Thanks for your reply, I understand that this is a OBH and BH Forum and not OpenATV.
As far as options are concerned I have BH images on my DM8000's from Toysoft.
Which is a BH based Image.
I do try other images BUT like to make up my own mind about which ones I like and keep.

AS this is a VU+ VFD Skin-Selector Plugin for VU+ Receivers and it is a part of the "skin_display.xml", File,
I assumed it would be OK to ask here.
If its NOT, sorry NO Forum Rule Breaking intended.

Ja korrekt, ich spreche auch Deutsch, aber da der Autor der Plugin "Henry" heißt, dachte ich,
Englisch konnte besser sein. Das war alles. Nichts dabei gedacht.!

Also kein weiter Hilfe oder was?

Thanks and Kindest regards.
AJP
 
Last edited:
Back
Top