Video Enhancment extention

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
I'm running Black hole 2.0.4 on the Vu+ Ultimo
since updating to 2.0.4 i@ve been unable to load the video enhancement extension. without it i find the picture contrast to deep and not pleasing to the eye can anybody suggest a way of installing the extension and getting it to work or is it just a case of going back to a earlier version of black hole to be happy ?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I'm running Black hole 2.0.4 on the Vu+ Ultimo
since updating to 2.0.4 i@ve been unable to load the video enhancement extension. without it i find the picture contrast to deep and not pleasing to the eye can anybody suggest a way of installing the extension and getting it to work or is it just a case of going back to a earlier version of black hole to be happy ?

Menu>Setup>System>Video Enhancement...

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for that mate . not really helpful as I'm fully aware of were it should be it even appears in the extension download menu but I'm unable to uninstall it to try a re-install to try and activate it that way ?

a911

The BH Lover
thanks for that mate . not really helpful as I'm fully aware of were it should be it even appears in the extension download menu but I'm unable to uninstall it to try a re-install to try and activate it that way ?

Use pocket managements!
To install\uninstall the plugin!

long press blue>software managements>>advance>>>Packet managements

Vin.jpg

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
thanks mate tried that . when i long press blue button all i get is a list of extensions I've found software management in the menu's but there's no advanced ?

paolino

Vu+ User+++

Mate, Video Enhancement is a part of BH image. You can't install/uninstall it by Software Manager.

Menu>Setup>System>Video Enhancement...

Did you try that?

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
Yes My friend I'm aware of where it should be in the menu's and what it looks like but what I'm trying to get you to understand is that since i upgraded to BH 2.0.4 i have not been able to access video enhancement in any way i cannot find it ?

yummer

BH Lover
Mate go to menu>system>customise. Then setup mode to expert. Press green. Go to software management then

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
that worked thank you yummer and to all who helped after 10 mins of scrolling through the list i found it re-activated it and all is sweet