This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

VLC problem streaming video

Floriansky

Vu+ Newbie
On my VU+Duo2/BH I have set up a media server with the IP address of my networked pc, and a folder containing video files. The network router is of course secured with a password. The VU+ seems to have all the access to Internet like it should.

But when I try to start VLC on the box, I get the error msg:
Error loading playlist into server Server 1
<urlopen [Error no 126] connection refused>

Do I need to open a port on the router?
 
Back
Top