Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Using above with Samsung 55 LED smart tv. Recently restarted the BH2.1.7 from a USB refresh. Slight problem with volume at about half of the original - went into audio and it is showing audio track is mpeg - doesn't appear to be the TV as other box is normal volume - not sure where to go from here - any pointers would be welcome.
Also - anyone know how to tell which exact version of Blackhole I am using - I know it is 2.1.7 but whether it is 2.1.7.x I don't know where to look to find out!
Using above with Samsung 55 LED smart tv. Recently restarted the BH2.1.7 from a USB refresh. Slight problem with volume at about half of the original - went into audio and it is showing audio track is mpeg - doesn't appear to be the TV as other box is normal volume - not sure where to go from here - any pointers would be welcome.
Also - anyone know how to tell which exact version of Blackhole I am using - I know it is 2.1.7 but whether it is 2.1.7.x I don't know where to look to find out!
Have you turned the volume up to full, it reverts to 50%, when you flash a new image, use the + button, on the left hand side, at the centre of the remote.
Thank you for your reply - the volume control and the mute et al on the remote is used as the tv remote. I do not know how to adjust the duo2 audio volume from say the menu button - you are quite right in that the duo 2 if it resets to 50% by default - that would fit with the actual volume being about 50% of previous volume levels. I may be essential to reset the remote to duo2 mode only - but again - don't know how!
I have printed out the manual but cannot for the life of me see anywhere that explains this!
Thank you for your reply - the volume control and the mute et al on the remote is used as the tv remote. I do not know how to adjust the duo2 audio volume from say the menu button - you are quite right in that the duo 2 if it resets to 50% by default - that would fit with the actual volume being about 50% of previous volume levels. I may be essential to reset the remote to duo2 mode only - but again - don't know how!
I have printed out the manual but cannot for the life of me see anywhere that explains this!
For the sake of easy volume control, please set the STB volume at 50% of the maximum level and set this level as the default volume level from STB. Then, you just have to control your TV volume only without having to adjust STB volume at the same time.
Set-up Sequence: <<1 + 6>>, <9>, <9>, <3>, <TV Power or STB Power>
Follow this steps:
==========
1. Press <1> and <6> simultaneously, for three seconds until LED is on.
2. Press <9>, <9>, <3>.
3. If you want to control of TV volume, press TV Power button.
If you want to control STB volume, press STB Power button.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.