Vu+ contact email

Mils24

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

Does anyone have an official contact email for VU+? I am wanting to check the authenticity of a VU+ seller before I buy mu Duo2.

I have tried the VUplus support page but when you press submit on the sales query page nothing happens.

I am looking to buy from an eBay shop called VUPlusUKLtd. The seller claims to be the exclusive UK and Ireland reseller for VU+ boxes and ONLY sells Genuine boxes. He also has a independent website 'vuplus'*UK address* and a shop unit in London.
However from looking through these forums there seems to be a massive amount of clones and fake boxes about, even though I cannot see any information about a DUO2 clone.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Hello

Does anyone have an official contact email for VU+? I am wanting to check the authenticity of a VU+ seller before I buy mu Duo2.

I have tried the VUplus support page but when you press submit on the sales query page nothing happens.

I am looking to buy from an eBay shop called VUPlusUKLtd. The seller claims to be the exclusive UK and Ireland reseller for VU+ boxes and ONLY sells Genuine boxes. He also has a independent website 'vuplus'*UK address* and a shop unit in London.
However from looking through these forums there seems to be a massive amount of clones and fake boxes about, even though I cannot see any information about a DUO2 clone.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
check here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/where-i-bought-my-vu-retailers-list.13/.
atm no clones duo2

Do you know how to spot a Duo2 clone??
I have searched and searched for information on how to tell a clone from a genuine duo2 but I cannot seem to get any info.
There is loads for solo, solo2 and Duo's but nothing for Duo2's?

Do you know how to spot a Duo2 clone??
I have searched and searched for information on how to tell a clone from a genuine duo2 but I cannot seem to get any info.
There is loads for solo, solo2 and Duo's but nothing for Duo2's?

this is my question seriously !!

Back