Vu+ duo box needing a bit of help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylz2015

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i am looking for help with a few things please: i have a vu+ duo box and and had to do a factory restore because of this i lost all my channels etc i then put on a new image blackhole the newest version from the vuplus software website.

1. how do i get enigma 2 back on the box as it is running gui
2. i do not have auto bouquets or ts panel anymore
3. i am wanting to get my sky channels working as there is only the free ones working bbc 1 etc
4. i am wanting to put all of the sky channels into favourite as a list like sky does ( i did have this before just cant remember how to do i again)

i do not have the box connected to the pc

can anyone help please, a simple guide on how to do this please

Hi i am looking for help with a few things please: i have a vu+ duo box and and had to do a factory restore because of this i lost all my channels etc i then put on a new image blackhole the newest version from the vuplus software website.

1. how do i get enigma 2 back on the box as it is running gui
2. i do not have auto bouquets or ts panel anymore
3. i am wanting to get my sky channels working as there is only the free ones working bbc 1 etc
4. i am wanting to put all of the sky channels into favourite as a list like sky does ( i did have this before just cant remember how to do i again)

i do not have the box connected to the pc

can anyone help please, a simple guide on how to do this please

1. All Vu+ official images or third-party images have Enigma2 inside that is the GUI of your box (Graphical User Interface)
2. TS Panel is not welcome here. I don't know other plugin you write about.
3. Read our Board rules. Point n.4. For this reason you have won a 1 week ban

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back