Vu+ Duo help

Carano

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Vuplus Community.

First off all im kinda new to this World so i hope u can help me out here and sorry for the nubish questions. :)

My friend did the first install off Black hole and program list. But i want to upgrade to the newest software and still want to keep my program list so can anyone tell me where and what folder my program list are in so i can save it on my laptop and how i upgrade it or maby reinstall for a clean but still have the program list ive made :)

I really want to learn how to make this my own becuse my friend wont help me anymore and my vu+ duo have not been updated in a year now i think.

On beforehands thanks
Carano

Hello Vuplus Community.

First off all im kinda new to this World so i hope u can help me out here and sorry for the nubish questions. :)

My friend did the first install off Black hole and program list. But i want to upgrade to the newest software and still want to keep my program list so can anyone tell me where and what folder my program list are in so i can save it on my laptop and how i upgrade it or maby reinstall for a clean but still have the program list ive made :)

I really want to learn how to make this my own becuse my friend wont help me anymore and my vu+ duo have not been updated in a year now i think.

On beforehands thanks
Carano

If U have Hard Dick (HD), U can save the Program list by using one of the following :-
1- Press long blue >software manger >Backup System Settings.
2- Setup>BH Back up Menu.

Hello,

i dont have HD in my Vu+ but an i login on my ftp Clint and select the folder and save it ? but how can i update or reinstall it so it have the latest update ?

Regards
Mike

You can also use the backup option to a formatted USB stick, or you can try the VU+ Control Centre software.
You can save various folders, onto your PC, including Enigma2, which can be found in var, etc, but I've never tried to replace this, in updated images, as I use the Black Hole back up option saved to my internal HDD.

Back