Vu Duo Red light problem (after new Cap)

Con1_uk

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, my box wouldn't come on a week ago so I had a read up on here about how to change the Capacitor, I bought 3 from Ebay and I have fitted 1 but it still has the same Red light issue, I have removed all unnecessary stuff like the card slot thing at the front and the hard drive, I fitted a 2nd capacitor just to make sure but I still have the Red light issue, the fans don't come on but the red light responds to remote control button presses, I have left the box off overnight etc and tried loads of reboots. Is there any hope for my box Pleeeeeeese, thanks for reading.

Con :-)

Hello, my box wouldn't come on a week ago so I had a read up on here about how to change the Capacitor, I bought 3 from Ebay and I have fitted 1 but it still has the same Red light issue, I have removed all unnecessary stuff like the card slot thing at the front and the hard drive, I fitted a 2nd capacitor just to make sure but I still have the Red light issue, the fans don't come on but the red light responds to remote control button presses, I have left the box off overnight etc and tried loads of reboots. Is there any hope for my box Pleeeeeeese, thanks for reading.

Con :)
Hi
Have you had a read of this post? You may also need to look at voltage regulators.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-is-dead.3616/
jb

Back