Vu+ Duo Startup

Huggybear

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
as i mentioned in my introductory post, i am new to the Vu+ boxes so please bear with me. i would like to know if this is normal on these boxes. when i switch the box off from the switch at the back of the box and then switch on again, the box doesn't start imediately. most times i have to toggle the switch on/off quite a few times before the display shows "starting".
do i just switch it on and wait for it to start of is there a problem brewing?

hi,
as i mentioned in my introductory post, i am new to the Vu+ boxes so please bear with me. i would like to know if this is normal on these boxes. when i switch the box off from the switch at the back of the box and then switch on again, the box doesn't start imediately. most times i have to toggle the switch on/off quite a few times before the display shows "starting".
do i just switch it on and wait for it to start of is there a problem brewing?
Probably your box is running into a problem... and can be solved :)
Read the thread http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-is-dead.3616/

thank you for that, angelosky1980. wasn't hoping for that really. was keeping fingers crossed that the so called problem might be normal for the box. but i will go through the link and report back with the findings.

Back