Vu+ duo tuner sertings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizla13

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys

What should be the settings for a tuner a and b?

I have set them both to simple 28.2e

But when i record a program and change channel. The changed channel shows blank?

Am i doing anything wrong? Shud the tuners be set to advanced?

Also i am useinf lrazairs autobouquest. Will this affect it?

Ot could it just be a a loose cable on one of then connections ?

Hi guys

But when i record a program and change channel. The changed channel shows blank?

If you have a double cable, and Double LNB, with the same sat position ( in your particulary case 28,2 East ):

• One cable for each tuner.

If you have a single cable ( althought you have a diseqc ) to connect to your STB --> use on the second tuner:

• loopthrough

best regards
nunigaia

Yes i understand that. What i am trying to sat is that in tuner config do i set the config to simple 28.2e on both tuners? Or do they have to be set on advanced?

At the moment both tuners r set to 28.2e simple config

Yes i understand that. What i am trying to sat is that in tuner config do i set the config to simple 28.2e on both tuners? Or do they have to be set on advanced?

Simple, don´t need to be advanced, cause you don´t have a multisat system!

Note: Don´t need to set the two tuners to 28,2 East, Set A --> 28,2 and B --> Looptrough

best regards
nunigaia

Please post more details, regarding your dish set up, as pointed out by nunigaia.
If you have a twin, or quad, LNB, with 2 separate cables, one to each tuner, you can record any channel, on Tuner A, and still view other channels, on Tuner B.
If using just one cable you are more limited, you can still record/view multiple channels, on Tuner A, providing they are on the same transponder.

I trust we're discussing FTA, Free To Air, channels here?

Hi guys

Sorry for replyng with an Italian post...
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/problema-configurazione-tuner.19718/page-8#post-164372
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back