Vu+ Duo2 problem

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi
Just got a new V+D2 having had a Vu+ Duo for many years.
I have a very strange problem (to me) which is:
When I change channel or satellite the picture I have been looking at stays on the screen until the system finds another clear to view channel.
Example: Watching BBC News channel and decide to change to ITV channel, the BBC picture will freeze staying on screen until I find ITV or if I change satellite to say Hotbird the BBC News channel will freeze until I find a channel to watch on Hotbird or any other satellite. If the channel I change to is encrypted I still see the frozen picture from the channel I was watching instead of a black screen! Hope this makes sense.
I am using the latest Blackhole software, the latest updates. I have flashed the box 3 times and each time the problem goes away. The problem seems to start when updating the satellites.
I am expecting to watch a channel - when I change channel the screen should go black until I have found a new channel.
Hope someone can help.
Thank you.
Del

Hi
I think I must be going senile, I cannot find "Zapping Mode Selection Plugin"
Where do I find?
Del

I use the default setting, the channel change is less than 1 second. For my case, I think staying at the last channel is better than a black screen when you change channel.

I notices that you need to change satellite. if you use simple tuner setting, one tuner one satellite, the channel change should be very fast. If you use a switch, it may be slow a bit dependon the switch's speed.

Thanks Mito.
I had disabled the setting for Zapping, Enabled again and now it appears to be working as I like it

Back