vu + duo2 setup

amila perera

Vu+ User
I got a new vu+ duo2
I find it difficult to setup
I have analog Sony tv and use rca cable to connect to tv.i see software is 2014 November. So I want to update. Is it OK to download update from vuplus.com site is it vuplus.com.update is enigma2 image
When I try to setup letter s are very small. Is it fault
I want to update satellite list also
Please help me
Thank you

First I want to check enigma2 then move to blackhole image.
How to update enigma2 online and update satellite list.
I have inverto black ultra quad lnb. I want to connect only one out put to dual tuner. How to configure tuner for one lnb out put

Black Hole is based on Enigma2.;)

For using only 1 tuner you have to set it as Simple and select the relevant satellite.
The second tuner can be configured as Connected to the first, however only channels on the same band and polarization can be tuned at the same time.

You have to insert the channels you want into a so-called Favorites bouquet (you can have also more than 1 bouquet)

In the main channel list highlight the desired channel and then press the Menu button and then select Add to favorites...

You have to insert the channels you want into a so-called Favorites bouquet (you can have also more than 1 bouquet)

In the main channel list highlight the desired channel and then press the Menu button and then select Add to favorites...
I think you get me wrong. What I want to do is add nss 6 satellite to receiver now I only have hot bird and astra
Anyway thank you for comments

Back