Announcements Vu+ PlayerHD for iPhone & iPad

Mito

Administrator
Vu+ PlayerHD
Unknown.jpeg

Want to watch Tv on your iPad?
Then Vu+ Player is a must have item, if you own duo2 or solo2 Vu+ set top box models. It is an easy to use streaming client working with Vu+ set top boxes
Duo2 or Solo2.

With Vu+ Player , now you can comfortably watch live Tv or play recordings directly from your Vu+ duo2 or Vu+ solo2 devices.

Basis System Requirements
duo2 or solo2 Vu+ Set Top Box
Any iPad and miniPad
iOS 5.0 or better
Stable 802.11g/n Wi-Fi connection between both Vu+ Set Top Box and IOS device.
Note:802.11n strongly recommended

Main Features
Live TV streaming directly from your Vu+ set top box(duo2, solo2)
Play recordings directly from your Vu+ set top box(duo2, solo2)(HD channels are supported. )
Fast & Easy set-up process
Automatic configuration detecting connected Vu+ devices automatically
Favorites channels supported
Multi-tuners are supported = meaning one channel on your Tv and another different channel on your iOS device at the same time.
Landscape view
Fresh design
Remote control provided
Timer provided
Zapping mode, No zapping mode provided

iPhone
··> click here for link to iTunes <··

00.PNG 01.jpeg 02.jpeg 03.jpeg 04.jpeg 05.jpeg
iPad
··> click here for link to iTunes <··
IMG_0001.PNG IMG_0002.PNG IMG_0003.PNG IMG_0170.PNG IMG_0171.PNG IMG_0172.PNG IMG_0173.PNG IMG_0174.PNG IMG_0175.PNG IMG_0176.PNG IMG_0177.PNG IMG_0182.PNG

MOUNA

Vu+ User
Good´ install and Will test

Was using other app for since had the 5 and now with 5S not too bad

But this looks amazing

Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I Can't understand why doesn't work if we have ultimo, i pay more than 400 euros and 1.1/2 year the ultimo is not working with this lastest app.. sometimes is depressing that the ultimo is already a old device...
:(((

MOUNA

Vu+ User
I Can't understand why doesn't work if we have ultimo, i pay more than 400 euros and 1.1/2 year the ultimo is not working with this lastest app.. sometimes is depressing that the ultimo is already a old device...
:(((

Yes, looks its still at stage of development, some feed-back Will help for developper

Realy want use the official one, but you can try the one I am using it is set for many based linux box

Name : Blackbox

Some pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389116514.637404.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389116539.872700.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389116569.925247.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389116593.660785.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Gadget

Vu+ Newbie
Would it be possible (or are there any plans) to use this app for remote viewing from the WAN? Perhaps over a 4G Cellular Network? (I have tested speeds up to 16Mbps on 4G in the UK).

Gadget

Vu+ Newbie
P.S. I have configured my router with a dyn.dns.org WAN hostname, port forwarding set to my VU+ Duo2. Will test and report.