This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

vu solo 1.7.8 HDMI CEC?

piterrose

Vu+ Newbie
before had the 1.7.3,,, when turned off the deco, I turned off, the TV also,,, when I turned on the deco image automatically jumped on tv ...

now with 1.7.8, this does not, happens, I will because I have not activated the option ...

anyone remember where is it ..?????
I'm looking for but can not find settings ......
 
before had the 1.7.3,,, when turned off the deco, I turned off, the TV also,,, when I turned on the deco image automatically jumped on tv ...

now with 1.7.8, this does not, happens, I will because I have not activated the option ...

anyone remember where is it ..?????
I'm looking for but can not find settings ......

Press Green button and you find HDMI CEC. Turn it YES. Then make it to your liking.
 
Back
Top