This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Vu+Solo 1.7.8 upgrade to 2.1.1

meho7

Vu+ Newbie
Hy
as the title suggest i currently have the BH 1.7.8 version and I would like to upgrade to 2.1.1 version.
Can i do it directly? Do i need to install a new BL or kernel version? Did i miss something?
thank you
 
Last edited:
Hy
as the title suggest i currently have the BH 1.7.8 version and I would like to upgrade to 2.1.1 version.
Can i do it directly? Do i need to install a new BL or kernel version? Did i miss something?
thank you

I think you can upgrade directly to latest version.
 
Back
Top