VU + Solo 4K and Scandinavian Canal Digital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olddroid

Vu+ Newbie
I just ordered a VU + Solo 4K. I'll use it with a Sat CR LNB on 1 west, and quad-LNB's on 5, 13 and 19.2 east. I watch 1 west 99.9 % of the time, so as far as I understand, with a Sat CR LNB, I'll be able to record a lot of programs simultaneous...? The plan is 1 west Sat CR LNB on input one, and 5, 13 and 19.2 west on input 2 from a 4-way switch.
Any Scandinavians using Solo 4K for Canal Digital? No problem with ******* and card? (***** or *****?) I have used OpenPLI for years, and I'm not sure if this is the best for 4K Solo to...?

Hi

I can´t read anything about an EMU i see a lot of Stars but nothing about an Emu
and YES CanalDigitalNordic/FocusSat/DigiTv Works with the right
configurations ( DigiTv N3 needs a bit more )

Hi

And ? i Answer him and you
you know that the Vu 4K has an CI Slot ? so what makes you think he speaks from an emu ?
and not from a Conax CI Modul ?
I will not argue with you but you should leave the church in the village

I just ordered a VU + Solo 4K. I'll use it with a Sat CR LNB on 1 west, and quad-LNB's on 5, 13 and 19.2 east. I watch 1 west 99.9 % of the time, so as far as I understand, with a Sat CR LNB, I'll be able to record a lot of programs simultaneous...? The plan is 1 west Sat CR LNB on input one, and 5, 13 and 19.2 west on input 2 from a 4-way switch.
Any Scandinavians using Solo 4K for Canal Digital? No problem with ******* and card? (***** or *****?) I have used OpenPLI for years, and I'm not sure if this is the best for 4K Solo to...?
Banned.

Hi

I can´t read anything about an EMU i see a lot of Stars but nothing about an Emu
and YES CanalDigitalNordic/FocusSat/DigiTv Works with the right
configurations ( DigiTv N3 needs a bit more )
Don't worry about censored words (anyone see them as replaced by *) but Admins can see over them and the user has been banned due to asking support about illegal stuffs not welcome here.
Thread closed, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back