This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Vu+ Solo dead

joe82

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

A weak ago I have update my Vu+ solo to blackhole 2.1.7. It was working fine for a week but yesterday it hanged. I have switched it off and back on, but the box did not boot and remained wit the red light switched on. I can not also update the image with the usb because its not reading the usb. Can somebody help me with this. I have also opened the vu+ solo and I do not see any blown up capacitors.
 
Hi,

A weak ago I have update my Vu+ solo to blackhole 2.1.7. It was working fine for a week but yesterday it hanged. I have switched it off and back on, but the box did not boot and remained wit the red light switched on. I can not also update the image with the usb because its not reading the usb. Can somebody help me with this. I have also opened the vu+ solo and I do not see any blown up capacitors.
Can you post some photos of your box here?
 
Back
Top