vu+ Solo - Help needed in setting up

ash

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,

I have the vu+ solo. I am having a lot of issues ever since daylight savings kicked in. I would just like to reset everything and reinstall everything, however, I am very confused.

Can someone please provide me with a step by step guide of how to go about reinstalling everything on the box. I wish to view my Australian channels on it. I think I currently have Blackhole installed but it is completely stuffed up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ash

Vu+ Newbie
So pretty much I Want to put the vu solo+ to factory settings (like out of the box). Any help would be grearly appreciated. I paid so much for a box that just doesn't work. I Want to set it up to the latest software/firmware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone

boyofford

Vu+ User
You've posted in solo2 image section but make sure you get the image from solo section instead, as stated by mito(sorry just spotted your post :))

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

ash

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

Thank you kindly for your help. I have managed to install the latest VU+ Solo 2.0.2 however, all my channels are gone? How do I get the channels again that I had before? Currently I have no channels at all.

I have the dish already installed.

Please let me know.

thank you all :)

messale8080

Vu+ Newbie
You need to upload a channel list i.e settings. You can download one in you receiver, where you can choose which one you want in the addons panel or you can upload the setting from your pc, using VUCC a program that you can do everything with your stb.

ash

Vu+ Newbie
You need to upload a channel list i.e settings. You can download one in you receiver, where you can choose which one you want in the addons panel or you can upload the setting from your pc, using VUCC a program that you can do everything with your stb.
Hey Champ,

I'm assuming you're based in Australa due to the Rabbitahs. Can you private message me? I tried private msging you but I can't find an option to private message you.

Thanks champs