This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Vu solo image for IPTV

Currently I have iptv configured in userbouquet.tv but forsome reason on some channels I am getting service not found (sid not found in pat)
 
is it possible to do some sort of backup, I load the new blackhole and restore the backup?

(and it will restore cams/plugins all the configs etc)
 
Last edited:
ok done updated to latest bh 2.1.4

if anyone has the same problem: do blackhole personal backup, update image, and restore backup using same option :)

will test the iptv on new image.
 
Back
Top