This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Request VU+ Solo low voltage to LNB

Mambo Geza

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,


I bought a vu+ solo about a month ago.
First everything was fine, worked well.
Now I have a problem, no signal at all. I checked the dish and LNB with another receiver and works, so the problem is the receiver.
I checked the LNB voltage output and it drops down, maybe that is the problem, so hardware fault.

Any idea how can I solve this issue.

Thanks in advance
 
Hi All,


I bought a vu+ solo about a month ago.
First everything was fine, worked well.
Now I have a problem, no signal at all. I checked the dish and LNB with another receiver and works, so the problem is the receiver.
I checked the LNB voltage output and it drops down, maybe that is the problem, so hardware fault.

Any idea how can I solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

May be it works better if U setup the voltage to 22 @ Reception settings >> Menu >>setup>>service searching >>Tuner Config.
 
Thanks for your reply.
I tried what you mentioned, but the issue still remains.
I measured the LNB output voltage from receiver without load (no LNB connected) and it is 10,9V for each setting, sometime drops down to 0V.
 
Back
Top