Vu Solo + No Channels being received

GeeRich

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I have the VU solo+ have had it since March working perfect but for the last 24hrs not able to get any channels on. Please, can anyone give me some advice as to what to do as I really am out of my depth with this. Thanks

Hi I have the VU solo+ have had it since March working perfect but for the last 24hrs not able to get any channels on. Please, can anyone give me some advice as to what to do as I really am out of my depth with this. Thanks
You must be more detailed about your setup, your image version, what channels are not working and other infos about your env.

What is happening is when you turn the box on,when you press the channel button fashion 1 is coming up,BSkyB and tv favourites are coming up in the corner but when you click Ok nothing comes on. How do we find the image version and also what is env? Thank you

I experiance same problem after turning off/on ,but after several minutes everything comes miraculasly back...full signal strenghet and all channels operational...i have Black Hole

Back