Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I am a newbie too and have a vu+solo I tried to do a factory reset and since then only get a black screen. I have followed the advice in this thread with the bootloader install from usb, delete that file and put latest image 2.0.9.1 and it seems it upgrades goes to red light back to blue and then blue flashes but I still get a black screen the Tv picks a signal from the Vu+solo but doesn't display anything I have tried reset button etc and installed a few times
is there something else I can do It seems I cant get it to boot up no display at all
I am a newbie too and have a vu+solo I tried to do a factory reset and since then only get a black screen. I have followed the advice in this thread with the bootloader install from usb, delete that file and put latest image 2.0.9.1 and it seems it upgrades goes to red light back to blue and then blue flashes but I still get a black screen the Tv picks a signal from the Vu+solo but doesn't display anything I have tried reset button etc and installed a few times
is there something else I can do It seems I cant get it to boot up no display at all
its not a clone and tried 3 different usb formating each with usb flash for bootloade when powered on goes red and blue for short second then flashing blue never goes green
its not a clone and tried 3 different usb formating each with usb flash for bootloade when powered on goes red and blue for short second then flashing blue never goes green
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.