This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

VU+solo problem loding image from usb and ftp

15Jam

Vu+ Newbie
Could you please help me as I could not load BlackHole-3.0.1-vusolo2_usb. I was also unable to ftp don't know the password to the machine. I also tried tspanel_7.5 on usb and it couldn't load it into the machine (wasn't recognised). How could I clean up (flush ) the machine and load new image into it?
currant software is [CDATA[Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.7.8 %h]]
version enigma2
 
Could you please help me as I could not load BlackHole-3.0.1-vusolo2_usb. I was also unable to ftp don't know the password to the machine. I also tried tspanel_7.5 on usb and it couldn't load it into the machine (wasn't recognised). How could I clean up (flush ) the machine and load new image into it?
currant software is [CDATA[Vuplus 2.2.0 + BlackHole 1.7.8 %h]]
version enigma2
Panels with illegal material on it are not welcome here.
Thead closed.

You must clarify WHAT BOX YOU HAVE. 1.7.8 IT'S OLD IMAGE NOT YET SUPPORTED.
So ORIGINAL box or FUCKING CLONE?
 
Back
Top