Vu+ Solo SE - HELP

calculus

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everybody!
I bought a Vu+ Solo SE a few days ago and since I haven't been into this "sat world" for a quite long time, I have some questions.
Theoretically, I know how to install new images (I don't have the receiver at my place yet), but what bothers me is which one should I install?
Black Hole? VTi? I prefer OpenPLI, but there isn't any image available for the Solo SE.
Are there any IPTV lists available for this receiver? I found some, but it says they're for the DM800 HD PVR. Does that matter, I mean, they're both based on Enigma 2?
What can happen if I install a wrong image? Can it be repaired with the RS232 cable?
Can I install new plugins using my PC via Telnet, or is that just for Dreambox receivers?
How can I put a new channel list in the Solo SE? USB or PC?
That's everything I can remember at the moment, hopefully you guys will help me out on this!
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

Black Hole? VTi? I prefer OpenPLI, but there isn't any image available for the Solo SE. Black Hole :)
Are there any IPTV lists available for this receiver? I found some, but it says they're for the DM800 HD PVR. Does that matter, I mean, they're both based on Enigma 2? it doesn't matter yes both based on enigma 2 iptv works very good Black Hole image
What can happen if I install a wrong image? Can it be repaired with the RS232 cable? don't use wrong image you can brick your box
Can I install new plugins using my PC via Telnet, or is that just for Dreambox receivers? yes you can install new plugins
How can I put a new channel list in the Solo SE? USB or PC? via pc d.edit or you can use one in Black Hole addon server

Hi
First you get reciver with Original Image, then can inject Imige of : OpenLD,Vti,Vix,BH,OpenAtv,Pkt,OpenSpa.
These are the official image,you do not need to fear anything if you mess with flash, go all the on usb not via cable
IPTV advised you not take Image the basis OpenPli such as OpenAtv,Vix,OpenSpa
For new Plugins dont wory you can instal from feed or via PC >>Dcc2 or ,,,,,
Put simply do not have any problems and not worry, use the reciver from when he came out and can only recommend.

Back