VU + Solo SE V2 and support 1080p?

marian6

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Some say that the decoder VU + Solo SE V2 supports 1080p as they have in other settings, software that does not support.
In one store in the description zanlazłem 1080p and most online stores is only 1080i.
Perhaps only the software is universal or other set-top boxes, and so has the menu add support 1080p.
How is it that the hardware supports 1080p?
Thank you (sorry for my english)

Hello
Some say that the decoder VU + Solo SE V2 supports 1080p as they have in other settings, software that does not support.
In one store in the description zanlazłem 1080p and most online stores is only 1080i.
Perhaps only the software is universal or other set-top boxes, and so has the menu add support 1080p.
How is it that the hardware supports 1080p?
Thank you (sorry for my english)
HD Sat Channels are 1080i
MKV can be 1080p

SoloSE v2 (and ALL others Vu+) supports 1080p natively.

HD Sat Channels are 1080i
MKV can be 1080p

SoloSE v2 (and ALL others Vu+) supports 1080p natively.
hi vu solo that v2 light switches were not working anything, I tried to change my image does not take, I tried 3 usb is nothing, when I press the remote control light switches with any kind of button, but when I go to hdmi to tv lcd with says if heated nothing

hi vu solo that v2 light switches were not working anything, I tried to change my image does not take, I tried 3 usb is nothing, when I press the remote control light switches with any kind of button, but when I go to hdmi to tv lcd with says if heated nothing
Can you please explain what Vu+ you have?
Vu+Solo v2 or Vu+SoloSEv2

Back