This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

VU+ Solo tuner power problem.

deanoz123

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I seem to have a problem with the VU+ solo tuner.

The motor's green power light isn't lighting up when its connected to the solo, it does when it is connected to the old technomate box so I know it isn't the motor.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi, I seem to have a problem with the VU+ solo tuner.

The motor's green power light isn't lighting up when its connected to the solo, it does when it is connected to the old technomate box so I know it isn't the motor.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Probably your PSU is broken and should be changed.
 
I have some similar problem with a Vu SOLO SE 3 months old. I can watch channels but when I switch off at night and I come back from work turn it on and I get tune failed. I have to remove the motor dish feed from the back and plug it back, then I get the channels again. I haven't check the motor green light though
Will that be the same issue or the tuner?
 
I have some similar problem with a Vu SOLO SE 3 months old. I can watch channels but when I switch off at night and I come back from work turn it on and I get tune failed. I have to remove the motor dish feed from the back and plug it back, then I get the channels again. I haven't check the motor green light though
Will that be the same issue or the tuner?
Ask replace tuner to your reseller.
 
Back
Top