VU+ solo tuner problem

deanoz123

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I have a problem with my VU+ solo, the tuner is not picking up channels from 28.2 E with a fixed sky mini dish, it did pick some up then when i tried again, nothing.

Has anybody else had problems like this?
Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Dean

What have you got the tuner configuration set to?
If only using a fixed dish, on 28.2E, it should be set to simple, Mode set to Single and satellite Astra 2 28.2E, unless using other LNB's and a Diseqc switch.

The motor's green power light isn't lighting up when its connected to the solo, it does when it is connected to the old technomate box so I know it isn't the motor.

So far your thread makes very little sense, you start of mentioning a fixed dish, on Astra 2, 28.2E, now you mention a motor.
Please try to describe the problem, and your satellite set up, in full detail.

To get the green motor light to show up you would probably need to alter your settings. Try to keep it simple, and just connect the cable, from your LNB, directly to your receiver.
You can use your tecnomate to ensure the LNB, and cable, are working, by connecting it to that first.
Once you know this is working you can connect it to your VU+, ensure the tuner is configured correctly, and try scanning in some channels.

Back