This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

VU + SOLO

zorbas40

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I have a vu+ solo original and i was updating the BH emage when everything stops half way now my box has only a green light i took the power off for 8 hours took all the cables off on off again and again i try to flash it with a FAT32 stick but can not find the file i need can you please help me
I have somewhere a back up but do I need the box connected to the PC?
kind regards and thank you for your time
 
Back
Top