Vu+ solo2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

max246

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am new here and also with the vu+, I only got a dreambox 500 and 800hd.
I want to move to something more powerful and stable, because I am fed up with old version and low power.

I was looking at the vu+ solo2 for my budget and I have seen it has a good specs.

My questions are:
- I need to flash the decoder with a custom image to have ***** and maybe *****, which image do you suggest me?
- I have a SRG card, better to use *****?
- I have a CCAM line to watch SKY, and because I have a card to watch other channels, should I move to ***** or MGCAM or else?
- I want to update my channel list, what is the best tool to update it with my pc?
- Is it possible to play videos from usb stick?

Sorry to begin so silly, but I want to get some information before to press buy :D

good choice vu+ boxes but you need to read forum rules in here first
I want to update my channel list, what is the best tool to update it with my pc?dreamboxEDIT
Is it possible to play videos from usb stick?=yes

Last edited:
Good thanks

Is blackhole a good image?

I dont want to be too invasive because I didnt get if I can talk about EMU, but I would really like to get a feedback from VU+ experts, what is best to run if I have a viaacess card + ***** line?

Also is this forum an Italian forum or English? :)

Oh I see.. sorry guys no EMU stuff, I will delete my last message.
Anyway for the rest is the Vu+ solo2 a good piece of hardware?

I am going to buy it tomorrow, and I want to make sure that is good :)

Hello,
I am new here and also with the vu+, I only got a dreambox 500 and 800hd.
I want to move to something more powerful and stable, because I am fed up with old version and low power.

I was looking at the vu+ solo2 for my budget and I have seen it has a good specs.

My questions are:
- I need to flash the decoder with a custom image to have ***** and maybe *****, which image do you suggest me?
- I have a SRG card, better to use *****?
- I have a CCAM line to watch SKY, and because I have a card to watch other channels, should I move to ***** or MGCAM or else?
- I want to update my channel list, what is the best tool to update it with my pc?
- Is it possible to play videos from usb stick?

Sorry to begin so silly, but I want to get some information before to press buy :D

Banned for 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back